Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Quick Update

After starting these flights in IL-2 Sturmovik, I've started playing simulator battles in War Thunder, meaning that I'm going against other, real people in a full simulator situation. I've managed to destroy a few player ground targets before, but never another player in an aircraft. Until today. Call it a minor victory, but it does show how far I've come. I really am quite proud of this. :-)
I've upload a gif for your enjoyment. :D
Link: http://gfycat.com/IllfatedIncompleteGoat#
Yea, the name is stupid, but that's just how gfy labels the locations, adjective-adjective-animal.

(I was flying a BF-110, and shot down an IL-2, if you're curious.)

Note: Even though it looks like my tracers are missing their mark in the gfy, my actual rounds are hitting. Tracer rounds are usually lighter, so they loose momentum and slow down faster than a normal round. This is also multiplied by the fact that War Thunder's replay system isn't the best, and often shows gunfire incorrectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment